Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Inspiration...


Hey everyone,

So things have been interesting lately... this weekend I shot my first solo wedding. It was a blast! Thankfully I had Amber there to help me make it through alive. Vanessa and Casey are such an amazing couple and so fun to be around. I am in the process of editing the images and will have them up soon!

Sunday I photographed Hannah, who I knew from middle school. She is gorgeous and made a fantastic model. I just needed to do a shoot to get inspired! This was totally what I needed, it was fantastic to just be shooting. I was going for a bohemian look and I don't know if I totally accomplished that but I like what I got from the shoot... here are my favorites!









This week Jason and I have GREGORY HEISLER in the studio :) it is so great to have him back in our lives.He is so amazing and he brought his equally amazing daughters with him and his girlfriend. It is going to be a great week with them. Also we had a little surprise from DAVID TURNER today. It is like a total hallmark reunion up here in the lovely town of Rockport, ME.

Wedding images and updates on the week to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment