Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Food Photography

Well first of all... sorry that I have been skipping days on the blog posting but I am back and promise to try to keep it regular! Last night was a nightmare trying to find what to shoot today in commercial. All I knew was I wanted to keep it looking high key and have a dessert as my food choice. Finally I found the right thing at whole foods! After that I headed home to shoot my families family portrait...the pictures from that will be posted sometime soon!!

Today was a very busy day at Hallmark. First it started out with normal classes until noon. After lunch Caiti and I worked on our food photography shots. It was a lot of work and took a lot of preparation but overall I think we both really got great images! Here is the shot done today as well as two others done prior in commercial...





No comments:

Post a Comment