Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My First Promo Video!!

Hey everyone,

I know you're all impressed, another blog post this week! I have waited a long time to put this online and I am not really sure why but here is the promotional video I made for my photography. I want to thank Caiti Barr for helping me out with it! It is super cheesy but hey if you know me that is exactly what I am. It is the hopeless romantic in me :) let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! Or if you want to book a session for this summer or fall.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Vaness! I love it, seriously!! You did a great job on the voice over too!! You really did a great job writing it and very good pronunciation on all the words! LOVESSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, this is wonderful and lovely! You did a great job and yes, we love the cheesiness. Me, too, hopeless romantic. I'm very impressed and I hope it brings you a ton of work! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Vanessa! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete