Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding: Daryl and Jessica



Hey everyone,

So yes these have kind of taken me a long time to get up but I am really excited to share with you the photographs from Daryl and Jessica's Wedding! They are such an adorable, loving couple and a pleasure to photograph! Here are a few of my favorites from the day!








Daryl and Jessica: Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! Congratulations!!

As for life in the city...I recently started working at the Oak Room in the Plaza as a hostess and in just one week I got to meet some pretty interesting people. Just to name a few of our guests..
Donald Trump, some players from the Knicks, the real Eloise...just to name a few.

Sunday night I got the pleasure of working with Brian Marcus! Fred Marcus Photography is definitely one of the most amazing, sought after photographers I know of. Working with Brian while he photographed at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Columbus Circle was an extremely rewarding experience. Without saying much he taught me so much and just his personality made the night so much more enjoyable. Thank you Brian!

Hopefully I will be able to show some images from the wedding..still in the works though.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment