Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Alix Ackerman & Sam Johnson's Engagement Photos

Hello again,

Today I got to shoot an extremely adorable couple! They were great and were willing to try whatever I threw their way!! I am really happy with how the pictures came out. It was below 20 degrees out all day and they still kept smiling and laughing, which was great. Thank you both so much, it was great to work with both of you!

To start off the shoot, we went to a beautiful bridge overlooking the Connecticut river. It was freezing but the couple jumped right into
 things with some great pictures. After that we
 walked around the little cottage and found some great spots to shoot at. Once we were all freezing cold we hopped back in to the car my assistant Amber had kept warm for us. We then drove to greenfield, ending up at the Energy Park. There was an adorable train that they posed on and the images came out great. After that we walked to a tunnel and t
his was where the really beautiful things happened. The light was perfect and they were into what I liked already so everything came out wonderfu
lly. I now have a lot of editing to do but here is a sneak peak on what the pictures came out looking like!!




Tomorrow will bring a day or relaxing shooting in the studio with some friends...I will be sure to post some pictures tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment