Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

High Key with Taasi and Christopher

Today was sort of a lazy day! It started out by heading to edit photos from yesterdays engagement photos. The pictures came out so wonderfully. I can't wait to have them all done so that I can show them! There are a lot of keepers though so it may take a few days for them to be ready.
After doing some editing and printing, I spent a few hours shooting some of my friends. Things went great, they were really fun to work with! I love working with people who are willing to work with me to get a great image. First I started out by just shooting Taasi in an adorable white dress and we did a few different poses. Then Chris came in and we did some "engagement photos". They are not engaged or even dating but they did so great at keeping it looking natural! I am so blessed to have such great friends! 

Here are some unedited shots that I liked from the shoot...

Hope everyone has a great night!!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear lordy lord! haahhahaha...just me and chris...being engaged and stuff.

    ReplyDelete