Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Blog

After putting it off for months, I have decided it is finally time to start my blog. I don't even know where to begin when writing since I really have zero followers yet I figured there is no time better than now to start. 

At the moment I am spending my Monday scouting out locations for an engagement photo session with a sister of a very good family friend. I am very excited and have been researching for awhile now and feel confident about how tomorrow will go. It has just snowed so it is already beautiful out and the couple looks wonderful so it really should be a fun time. I will be sure to post pictures very so
on...


Here is an image that has nothing to do with todays post but it reminds me of where I would love to be right now...Australia! 

1 comment:

  1. hey killer. first follower!! wooooo! i had to make a blog for art class last semester, so now i can use it! ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete