Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey,

So yet again my sound wouldn't work so The September Issue will have to wait until I can get myself to the Movie Gallery to rent it :( On a brighter note yesterday the light was BEAUTIFUL and Caiti and I photographed Kirstie and her boyfriend Chris. They are absolutely adorable together and they are so much fun to photograph. Caiti and I mixed it up a bit and took them to a field...(just waittttt...) WITH a barn. It was marvelous to actually have a piece of architecture around! The light was amazing and it was just an overall great day of shooting. Although there were these horrid things sticking out of the ground that attacked and left me with battered looking feet :( not happy about this!

I am super excited about my up coming shoots :) Today I am doing a beauty/magazine kind of shoot. So excited! The model is beautiful and one of my amazing friends (Lauryn) who is a hair stylist is coming in to help out with hair and makeup! I will update tomorrow on how it went!

Lastly here are some of my favorite pictures of Ashley Means! She was so cute and had such adorable clothing. Thank you so much for modeling! You were great :)

Here they are...




No comments:

Post a Comment