Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inspired :)

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday was an extremely inspiring day! Bill Diodato was our guest lecturer and totally inspired me to get back in the studio! We got to watch how he interacts with his models and his assistants. He does pretty much what I DREAM of doing :) it was really great to see a Hallmark graduate that has done so good and makes a good living in NYC. So needless to say tomorrow I will be spending my night in the studio doing a beauty shoot!

Last night I was so in Vogue mood that I had to download "The September Issue" which is all about one issue of vogue. After about an hour of trying to get it to work I gave up and decided I will have to watch it another night... BUT from the reviews I saw on it, I would recommend it to anyone remotely into the fashion/magazine world!

On to MY photography! This past weekend I got the chance to shoot 5 amazing girls from UMASS and will dedicate one blog post to each of them since I love so many images :) Up first isssss.... Ashley Johnson! She is SUPER beautiful and did a great job modeling for Caiti and I. We took her and two other girls to Smith College. They have an amazingly beautiful campus and the greenhouse is a perfect location for shooting! Thanks so much :) Here are some of my faves...






And I couldn't resist showing this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment