Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Robert Meyer


Hey everyone,

So last week was super busy so I have a bit of catching up to do on my weekly Maine update. Last week Jason and I got to spend the week with Robert Meyer and his assistant David Burns. Check out both of their websites :) they are both fantastic.

Over the last week Jason and I had our butts kicked in the studio. We survived the week and learned so much valuable information that made all the stress worth it. Robert is a great guy and hopefully we will stay in touch forever, he has so much great information and really loves sharing it with everyone. We would talk over dinner or while watching the celtics game and just discuss anything. He is an open book filled with hundreds of amazing pages.

Here is our adorable class photo that Robert took :)


The students ended the week with some really amazing work. It is so fantastic to be able to see their progression over just the course of one intensive week.

Anyways this week is all about Bobbi Lane :) She is FANTASTIC and I am so happy to be working with her. She was born to teach people about photography! I will post more this weekend about Bobbi but unfortunately Jason and I will be leaving Maine on Wednesday night to head back to Mass in order to GRADUATE!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment