Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adorable Little Fam

Hey everyone.

Well yesterday was a total success for me :) got a family shoot in before noon then went off to Newport for the day. Caiti and I had the perfect day to do some exploring! We went to the mansions and I totally can't believe people actually used to live in them! Craziness! Also we met up with a fantastic wedding planner named Stephanie Grimm to get some shots for her and an occupational shot for me. Check out her website (http://coutureparties.com/) she is amazing and SO much fun to work with. I shot two full cards of images and I am struggling to narrow them down. Once I do I will be posting them :)

Now on to the most adorable family EVER! Here are some of the images from my shoot with Kearstin, Adam and Jayden! Thank you so much for modeling, you are the best family everrrr. Hope you like them :)













No comments:

Post a Comment