Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Brother

Hey everyone,

So today and yesterday have been pretty busy days. Yesterday Caiti and I showed around a perspective student named Stephanie. She was super nice and I really hope she comes to hallmark, she would totally love it! I also got to photograph Shawn, who modeled for my model comp card. He was amazing and super adorable! Thank you sooo much for modeling :)

Today the weather was amazing and we went to Umass to photograph the lovely Ashley Means and her boyfriend Todd. They were so great and just adorable together. Todd totally has the military look to him and it just reminded my of my own brothers. Thank you both so much for modeling :) I will post pictures from the shoot super soon!!

Last week I photographed my brother as a "runner". He is totally not a professional runner or athlete for that matter but he did a pretty good job of playing one. Thanks so much, sorry for squirting water in your face...lol. Greg's lighting techniques came in handy for this shoot! Here are some of the images I am thinking of using, let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment