Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Shawn

Heyyyy,

So yesterdays family shoot went really well. The children were adorable and the parents were both gorgeous :) I wanted to make them really airy feeling so I used a lot of sun-flair and then a little reflector fill. I will post my favorite pictures from the shoot next week!

Today is also my brothers birthday and I have no idea if he has ever even looked at my blog but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSON :) Love you!

As for todays images...I am blogging Shawn, who I used for my model comp card :) I am not usually a fan of shooting males just because they are SO hard to pose (being a female, I don't know how men stand or sit!) But, Shawn made it so easy to just find comfortable looking poses that worked for what I was going for. We started off by doing some studio portraits then we went outside to get a few shots done. Thank you soooo much Shawn! Here are some of my faves...




2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I have trouble posing males too. I can't wait to see the finished comp card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the picture of Shawn on the chair in the studio! He looks so relaxed and composed. Great job V.

    m.

    ReplyDelete