Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day :)

Hey Everyone!

So this week has been insane! All nighters, freak storms, no power, extreme heat... just to name a few of the crazy things that have happened in the Hallmark world! Now I am burning my dvd of my final and organizing the prints :) It is such a weird feeling knowing I will be done in less than 4 hours.

I have met so many amazing people along the way and I am so grateful for everything that I have learned. Thank you Caiti for being there every day putting up with my insanity :) you are amazing and I wish you the best of luck in everything you plan to do. I will miss you so much and will have a rough time adjusting to not having you around! We will have to visit each other! Love youuuuu.

Everyone check out caitis website... http://caitibarr.com (sorry my links won't work)
Also Melissa Camp :) check out her website. She is super amazing... http://www.melissastimpson.com

Thank you to all the wonderful models I have had. Everyone of you have been amazing. Even if I didn't need to use the images in my final, I am so thankful to have had a chance to photograph all of you!

My review has been switched to Tuesday or Wednesday so I will keep everyone posted on how I did. Thankfully I also get to see Caiti's review which I am super excited about.
I guess it is time to break the news... I am moving to Maine on Tuesday (if my review is tuesday) evening! I will be there for the summer working at the Maine Media Workshop! I am still doing senior sessions on some weekends and I am still doing weddings of course in the fall.

Well I suppose I could show my final portfolio...here it is :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment