Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful Little Girl

Hello everyone,

Yesterdays shoot went amazing for both Caiti and I. Elizabeth was a wonderful model and she knew how to work it in front of that camera. The greenhouse was beautiful and it was super warm out, which helped to make things go even more smoothly. I wish I could post pictures...but we will have to wait until after March 19th for those.

Phase 3 final review was today for me, and it actually went really well. They had a lot of good information to give me and some helpful tips on how to improve even more. :)

Todays pictures all of my beautiful niece Bella :) they need no explanation...so here they are!






1 comment:

  1. why are you so ammazing?! shes adorable by the way...all your new blogs are so good yay!

    ReplyDelete