Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

A relaxing week...

I never realized how bad phase 3 final week kicked my butt until I had a week of relaxation. Last Monday we received a new group of 7 images to shoot for our "personal submissions". This group of work could include whatever 7 images we wanted to take and then also a new self portrait. Although I assumed I would be stressed out, it seems so easy after completely everything for our phase 3 final. During the week Caiti and I had at least 4 hours off everyday last week to begin shooting. The weather was gorgeous and it made it easy to finally want to shoot all the time again. Caiti and I had four shoots this weekend... Saturday was the day of couples and Sunday was more of a "senior portrait" day. It was a lot of fun and the pictures will be posted after March 19th when the assignments are due.

Now on to the Phase 3 Final Pictures. The next assignment up was Family Portrait. For this assignment I shot an adorable family that I have known for awhile. They are great and had a very cute house. Here is the image I chose to submit... 

And since I missed a few days of blogging I will add my occupational portrait to the list of pictures to show today. This picture was the one that I feel was the hardest to come up with an idea. I did not want to just do the same thing everyone else always does so I took a leap and I am not sure how well it worked out yet. Caiti had suggested I shoot a "homemaker". (Thank you Caiti) She saved my butt because on the day before the assignment was due I did a shoot with my sister. Here is the final image...

I will write again soon!! Have a great night in this amazing weather :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment