Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Commercial Work.

Hola,

So yesterday was a pretty good day overall. Had a really fun shoot with Cali (thanks mucho!) and got some great studio shots. I haven't shot in the studio lately so it was very weird to be back but it was fun. I had a near death experience with my fill light though! I was sitting on the floor with my feet under the legs (memo to everyone, do not try this) and I was moving around to get the right framing...I think you can probably assume what happened next. My foot kicked over the light...thankfully my life was saved and the fill light did not even hit the floor :) Very interesting evening to say the least.

The past few weeks have been weird since I haven't shot in the commercial studio lately but here are some images from my phase 3 final that I did for commercial assignments.











No comments:

Post a Comment