Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Blog is Back :)

After almost 2 busy months of no blogging, it is time to start again! Phase 3 finals have been turned in and we are now in the middle of 2 weeks of conferences. Mine is on Wednesday, March 10th. I am extremely nervous but I can finally begin to post pictures from my final. I will post one assignment a day. This will include the shot that I turned in, along with other out takes from the shoot that I liked a lot.

First up is PR and Alternative:
PR is a formal studio shot. Grey background. Spot Background light. Loop lighting from a soft-box and a fill light. (Kicker if needed). 
My model for these two shots were Nicole. She is gorgeous so it was really easy to get great pictures :) Thanks Nicole! I wanted to do a high-key (ish) alternative shot with beauty dish lighting. We tried many different outfits and looks but my favorite was her, full length in an adorable red dress! Here are the pictures!


Here are the 2 I turned in:

Here are the 3 others I liked :)


No comments:

Post a Comment