Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hey there,

I know I have been super lame when it comes to blogging this week but I am just keeping you in suspense for the big day on Friday when I start to show my Personal Submissions images. Caiti rubbed off on me and got me out of the studio and into some fields. The weather has been great, which means it has been really fun getting outside and shooting. Be sure to check me blog on Friday to see some of my new images and read the adventures that came along with every picture!

Sneak Peak! I am actually not using this image (or really one like it) but I needed to add a recently taken picture so here it is!




Elizabeth...be patient, your pictures will be up right after I drop my assignment of Friday!

Enjoy the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment