Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love in the studio :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the amazing weather yesterday! And lets hope it will be the same today :) Caiti and I are shooting my friend Elizabeth in the greenhouse at Smith College. It should be really fun and relaxing! The rest of the week should be fun, I have a lot of fun shoots lined up! But, tomorrow is my review...I am a bit nervous to say the least. It is a good time to just stay positive though so thats exactly what I am doing!

As for my phase 3 final pictures...today is all about the studio! High key female and low key males.

For my high key female I shot my beautiful sister-in-law Laura. They are really adorable and I love the images that came from the shoot. I used the octobank and just two background lights to light the sweep. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot!





Next up is the low key male in studio. For this I kept it really simple with a brown(ish) canvas background, beauty dish, strip soft box, kicker and a subtle background light. I did two shoots of this, one with Andrew and the other with Ian. They both were amazing and it was really fun working with them :) Here are my faves!





No comments:

Post a Comment