Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taasi Time :)

Hey,

So this week has been our "spring break" and it probably has been one of the worst breaks I have ever had! Being sick is totally not helping it improve either! The weather is horrid and it is just overall pretty bad...

On a better note :) today is all about Taasi. Taasi is one of my best friends and is so beautiful! She is great in front of the camera and I am so lucky to have her as a model. For Taasi I really wanted to try to get away from the fields and into a urban location. Of course that did not happen and we found a field that we really liked. Also a shallow depth of field can work wonders on whatever there is behind so it made it kind of easy to try to make it seem not TOTALLY like a field in all of the images. So here are some of my favorites... I loved a lot of them so I had to choose only a few. I will probably post more again soon!





1 comment: