Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wonderful Elizabeth :)

Hey,

So today is the Friday before break and I just can't wait for it to be 3pm :) Yesterday Caiti and I had a bonding day before she left to go back home. We went on a bike ride and then to dinner at (of course) China Gourmet. I have no idea what I am going to do without her crazy self over break!

As for my Personal Submissions...
Today I turned them in and it is always the greatest feeling to have the box out of my possession. Total stress reliever! Todays blog is all about my wonderful friend and Model Elizabeth. Caiti and I took her to the Smith College Green House and spent a few hours there shooting before, of course, finding a field to have her in. The green house was really beautiful and made for a great location. I totally recommend it to EVERYONE! Elizabeth had great poses and knew how to work it :) Here are some of my favorites...










No comments:

Post a Comment